If vaping is your chosen pastime, then we’ve got a top-tier mod just for you! Meet the Heatvape Invader Mini 50W – the ultimate compact mod that’s destined to become your constant companion.
Heatvape Invader Mod isn’t just impressive; this mod is a true powerhouse that is shock-resistance, water-resistance and also comes with dust resistance.
Let’s dive into my comprehensive review below and uncover the magic of the Heatvape Invader Mini!
Is Heatvape Invader Mini 50W Mod Worth It?
The Heatvape Invader Mini 50W comes with a power regulated digital switch-MODE DC converter. This Mod contains a small 0.69 inches OLED screen that is diagonally fitted.
The best thing about this mini Invader 50W Mod is its automatic detection of temperature and the coils attached. By automatically detecting the type of coil attached, the mod can adjust its temperature control settings.
You will be definitely amazed after reading the features of Heatvape Invader Mini 50W…
Features | Heatvape Invader
- Great temperature control options
- Output power: 1 – 50W
- Worked by 18650 battery that is not included in the box
- Built from zinc alloy and silicone
- Automatic temperature control operation
- Water, dust and shock resistant
- Weight : 0.200 kg
- Product size (L x W x H) : 10.2 x 3.95 x 3.15 cm / 4.01 x 1.55 x 1.24 inches
Pros and Cons
- Durability- Heatvape Invader Mini is the most solid Mod, I have ever handled.
- Functions- All of its functions and settings work flawlessly.
- Size – It is a compact size and portable Mod. It can fit inside your pocket and can travel with you anywhere.
- Sleep mode – Sleep mode of this Mod works very quickly and this can be annoying for a pro vaper.
Heatvape Invader Mini 50W is designed with a bright OLED screen that is 0.69 inches diagonally.
The construction of this mini Mod is done with silicone and zinc alloy. Its feels really comfortable to hold and looks nice in hands.
Heatvape Invader Mini has no openings at all, so it is water resistant and the OLED screen is also sealed and water-resistant.
The Heatvape Invader Mini 50W is created with high quality zinc alloy and its outer body is covered with silicone.
Heatvape Invader Mini 50W is made with water resistant quality. So you may be used to like vents for the charging port, an adjustable 510 center pin and for the battery.
So, if you are searching for hard-core device that can stand-up a lot of torture, including water then you need Heatvape Invader Mini 50W.
I’ve been thoroughly impressed by the exceptional performance of this Mini vape kit! Thanks to its advanced chipset, the Heatvape Invader Mini reads resistance values and distinguishes between different coil materials, including Kanthal.
Moreover, the Heatvape Invader Mini also comes with an intelligent automatic atomizer detection feature.
Whenever you introduce a new atomizer or coil, the mod promptly displays a message indicating “new coil up same down.”
This notification system ensures that you’re always aware of the change and can make the necessary adjustments if needed.
Batteries are not included in this vape kit. You have to add 18650 batteries to enjoy vaping for an extended period. Heatvape Invader Mini comes with an efficient chip set so this makes this device work great with a single 18650 battery.
How to Operate the Heatvape Invader Mini
- Turning On: To activate the device, press the Fire button five times.
- Locking Mode: To lock the device and prevent accidental firing or power adjustments, press the Fire button five times rapidly within 0.7 seconds. To unlock, repeat the process by pressing the Fire button another five times within the same time frame.
- Adjusting Maximum Temperature: While in Locked Mode, simultaneously press and hold the “+” and “–” buttons for two seconds to access the Max Temperature Adjust Mode. In this mode, the maximum temperature setting will be displayed. Use the “+” and “–” buttons to modify the max temperature as desired. To save the selected temperature setting and exit, press the Fire button.
- Stealth Mode: While in Locked Mode, press and hold both the Fire button and “–” button simultaneously for five seconds to activate Stealth Mode. To exit this mode, press both the Fire button and “–” button together for another five seconds. (Note that this setting is stored in the internal flash memory and will remain even if the battery is removed.)
- Right and Left Display Modes: While in Locked Mode, hold down the Fire button and the “+” button simultaneously for five seconds to flip the display orientation. This feature is useful for adjusting to left-handed use or achieving maximum flexibility.
- Power Locked Mode: Press and hold both the “+” and “–” buttons simultaneously for two seconds to enable Power Locked Mode. In this mode, the device will operate normally, but you won’t be able to change the power output setting. To exit this mode, repeat the process by holding both the “+” and “–” buttons for another two seconds.
- Coil Recognition: When attaching an atomizer to the device, follow this rule: if the atomizer is new, press the “+” button. If it’s the same old atomizer, press the “–” button to maintain the current setting.
- Auto Shut Off: The device will automatically turn off after two minutes of inactivity without an atomizer attached, or after 50 minutes with an atomizer connected. When the device shuts off, the settings will reset to default. To retain your settings, ensure to power off the device by pressing the Fire button five times.
By familiarizing yourself with these instructions, you can effectively and confidently use the Heatvape Invader Mini.
Get Your Heatvape Invader Mini 50W Mod
Don’t miss out on the chance to savor every moment with Heatvape Invader Mini 50W Mod!